Welcome to The Beauty Institute
As a family-owned school that has been in existence for over a decade, we train today’s students for tomorrow’s success through modern and innovative education. With personalized, hands-on training programs, each student can reach his or her full potential and gain employment in the exciting and lucrative field of Cosmetology/Barbering Arts and Sciences.
CALL TODAY (561) 688-0225
We support the theory that the Cosmetologist’s desire has always been to empower men and women everywhere to look and feel beautiful. With new scientific methods taught at The Beauty Institute, this goal can be easier to accomplish.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO
We believe that being a part of making your fellow human beings feel better about themselves is one of the most gratifying experiences you can have. We’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to get a job you love.
LEARN VALUABLE SKILLS
We utilize scientific methods and natural products together with professional hairstyling ingenuity, which results in the Cosmetologist becoming a respected, highly technical craftsperson.
Some salons that have employed our graduates are:
- The Breakers Hotel Beauty Salon
- Hair Cuttery
- JC Penny Beauty Salon
- Super Cuts
You will experience the difference when you walk through the door, so come on in! We invite you to join our family!
Our accreditations and credentials are as follows:
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
- Approved by Florida Department of Education, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Approved by Veterans Administration
- Accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc. (NACCAS)
- Member of the Palm Beach County Council on Domestic Violence
WE OFFER FINANCING PLANS THAT INCLUDE FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY.
The Beauty Institute can help you become a scientific professional Cosmetologist/Barber. Please browse our site to learn more.
The Beauty Institute is proud to be a certified vendor of the Florida Department of Education Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
What does this mean? It means we are knowledgeable and caring enough to train students with special needs, such as:
- Hearing Impaired Students
- Visually Impaired Students
- Vocational Rehabilitation Students
- Dyslexic Students
We welcome ALL students who believe they can achieve anything they dream, and we support them in their endeavors.
– Rebecca Claypoole, Google Reviews
– Carol Mitchell, Facebook