The demand for Nail Technicians has drastically increased in recent years. This field is so much more than doing a manicure; it requires your creativity and artistic ability. The three basic Nail Technician categories are:
- Nail Extensions
Students learn to identify the four natural nail shapes and how to:
- Demonstrate the proper use of instruments, cosmetics and materials used in manicuring.
- Demonstrate the proper procedure, as well sanitary and safety precautions for a manicure or pedicure
- Demonstrate massage techniques used when giving a manicure or pedicure
- Define and demonstrate the different types of manicures
- Demonstrate the procedure for a pedicure
- Explain and demonstrate advanced nail techniques such as artificial nail applications, nail wrapping, and mending, in addition to artificial nail removal.
The Advanced Nail Techniques have created a form of art that unveils a whole new world of creativity to be added to your career. A highly skilled Advanced Nail Technician is highly sought after and can name his or her own price! Open your eyes to this fabulous new world of creativity!